ページビューの合計

2010年12月16日木曜日

matt

My having thought because I see the image of many parts of the world.
I thought that there was a person of the ethnic mix of people. The discrimination that came round especially the race exists and there is a war. I think that the global peace is impossible when there is this. The world admits really and if it wants you to become peaceful, each other should admit each other. I think that I surely visit peace if it does so. However, this is my ideal. It is thought that this is impossible as a practical matter. However, the fund-raising activity is done like last week's topic and I think it is peaceful for a moment. I wish the global peace though these kinds of things were written.

1 件のコメント:

  1. There is not a war and either the world only has to become peaceful.

    返信削除