ページビューの合計

2011年1月6日木曜日

Summer vacation and spring vacation are alike in many ways

I compare summer vacation of last year with last year's spring vacation. I think that summer vacation and spring vacation are very fun. First of all, Summer vacation haves for two weeks and spring vacation too. Second, both summer vacation and spring vacation I played with many my friends. Summer vacation went to Aomori. Spring vacation went to Yeti. I did snowboard in Yeti. Third, both summer vacation and spring vacation I drove the car many times. I thought that I was very fun. I took the car that my friend was driving. Finally, I write the difference things. I was not doing the part-time during summer vacation. However, I was doing the part-time during spring vacation. I started part-time at the spring vacation. The working place is Gyukaku. Please come to eat by all means.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿