ページビューの合計

2011年1月23日日曜日

About my lesson

I was born 20 years ago in Yokohama. I entered the kindergarten at the age of three. At that time, I started playing soccer. I met a lot of friends there. And, I graduated from the kindergarten. Secondly, I entered primary school. At the time, I started calculation on the abacus. I wanted to resign the abacus. However, I was able to continue calculation on the abacus. Because I thought it was bad for parents. I was good at math. Of course, I was playing soccer. The team to which I had belonged took first place at the tournament at the fifth grader in the elementary school. I was very glad. Thirdly, I have stopped calculation on the abacus in junior high school student. I belonged to the soccer club. The practice was very hard. However, I was continued for three years. Fourthly, I belonged to the soccer club when I was a high school student. However, I have stopped it when in the second grade of high-school. Afterwards, I was not exercising for a while. And, after it had gotten into college, I started Futsal. I am playing it on Thursday every week. To stay fit, I want to continue.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿